Fabulous Crafty Friends

Sunday, July 17, 2016

New DT Member

Hi, all! I'm here today to introduce our newest DT member! We're super excited to have Khushboo join our little family and I'd like you to join me in welcoming her to IDCB! xx
Here's a little something Khushboo would like you to know about her:
Hello. This is Khushboo here, all the way from India. I know you guys might not be familiar with such a name, so here’s a little something about it. Khushboo actually means ‘fragrance’ in the English language lol, and I absolutely love it!
I’m 29 years old and I love, love, love crafting. I’ve always had a knack for creative hobbies (painting, writing, photography to name a few). While I liked doing these, but I could not quite find the passion that I was looking for. And then last year I stumbled upon a mixed media tutorial and I was completely awed by it. I was introduced to the magnificent and fun world of crafting! It’s unbelievably engrossing and satisfying. And as a person, I’m all about the colours and vibrancy. So playing with my crafts and supplies fills me with a lot of positivity. 
I love creating altered projects, mini albums, decoupaged works; and I love experimenting and trying out new techniques and products. I’m so excited to be a part of the team and I so look forward to share my creativity and projects with all you lovely people.
I hope you are all as excited as we are to seeing what Khushboo will be sharing with us! Please leave her a welcoming message! xx

7 comments:

  1. Hi Khushboo welcome to the Dream Team
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome, looking forward to see what you will create!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi.....and welcome. Hope you'll have a great time here.
    bye ine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Khushboo, welcome to our team. I hope you'll like it as much as I do.
    Hugs Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome. I look forward to seeing your creativity. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome!!!! I am looking forward to see your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello everyone. Thank you so much for the warm welcome :). I'm so excited to be here and thank you so much Ema for making me a part of this talented dream team. Can't wait to share my projects.
    - Khushboo Gandhi
    (Snowflakes and Lilies)

    ReplyDelete

We are so happy to have you join us this week and hearing from you just adds a sparkle to our day!