Fabulous Crafty Friends

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Anything Goes Challenge No. 111

Welcome bloggers and crafty peeps! Thank you so much for your kind words and understanding. Means the world to me! :)
My Team and I are so happy to have you join us for this week's anything goes challenge with The Cutting Cafe as our sole sponsor!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THE CUTTING CAFE
My Name is Regina Easter and I have always as long as I can remember loved all kinds of crafts. I am a stay at home mom to 4 great kids - 3 boys and 1 girl. I also have a very supportive husband.
You can visit my personal blog at this link - HAND TO PAPER
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog is an anything goes, weekly challenge blog and you have until Tuesday, midnight, CST to link up with us! xx

5 comments:

  1. Great samples by the DT! All the boxes are spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I never considered using old ribbon spools to create pretty "layer cakes" as a decoration, gift box, or goodie holder! Fantastic inspiration, DT! Thank you for the fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Inspiration from the Design Team. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. THE ILLUMINATI MEMBERSHIP FORM, IS OUT NOW!!! ***THE NEW WORLD
    ORDER***
    Are you interested in joining the illuminati brotherhood and make your dreams come true this is your chance to make it happen. contact me now and enjoy Benefits of being
    a new member.As a member you`ll get to enjoy many
    things name them cars, money, fame, popularity,
    houses, connections etc. - you will be given $250,000 every two weeks as a membership blessings, Own one of the big houses
    in town, including the juiciest mansions and villa.
    - Get connected to high-networth individuals in many
    professional sphere like Presidents, Legislators-
    Senators, house of common reps, Judges, Magistrates,
    Ministers, Musicians, etc. - You get money to buy any
    thing you need and travel wherever you wish. - You
    get spiritual protection
    Email us on if you are interested in joining us

    Illuminatiofficial@mail-on.us

    inbox me or send a friend request
    Become Illuminated and Join Us, your way to success.

    ReplyDelete

We are so happy to have you join us this week and hearing from you just adds a sparkle to our day!